Pages

Monday, September 2, 2013

Review Essie nailpolish + September!!

Hey there,


 
September has started, which means autumn will come!
 Wearing warm and fuzzy clothes, drinking hot chocolate
and nature becomes even more beautifull!
 
I love it.

 
Who's also excited for autumn? Because out of everyone i know i'm
the only one who is..
Tell me if you are! I'd like to know that.
 

 
 
So i know i haven't been writing for a few days, i'm really sorry about that. I was so busy  i just had no time! And believe me, it hasn't been easy for me to not take the computer in the middle of the night to just post a blog, because i really love blogging. But i needed my sleep.
 
 
Today, to make it up to you i'm going to give you a review on...  Essie nailpolish! I know Essie is quite expensive, so it really is an investment to buy it. And before you buy it you must know if the nailpolish is actually good. So i tested two colours for you. The first one is sew psyched, which is a very nice army green/gray colour. And the second one is a cold bleu colour called lapiz of luxury.
 
 
These are the colours! Aren't they very pretty? :)
Left: lapiz of luxury.
Right: sew psyched.
 
 
At first the review on the sew psyched nailpolish ( the army green/gray nailpolish )
 
After only one layer the colour is already very good and not shine through, i wait 5 minutes and the polish is already almost dry! So it's time to put on a second layer for the beautifull and professional effect. After the second layer my nails look like little green/grayisch Princesses and i really can't stop looking at them, they look beautifull. The colour is a tiny little bit darker than in the bottle, but it's really beautifull. So that's a good thing! After ten minutes the nailpolish is completely dry!
I've never had nailpolish that dries this fast. So that is a very good thing, and only for that i really love it.
I started a little while ago with working on this review, so i also tested how long the nailpolish
 stayed on. I have very weird nails, and with that i mean that nailpolish almost never stays very long on my nails. And my nails always break, they tear and they are just wortheless. ( Sorry nails ) But this polish actually stayed on for a very long time! Four days long the polish didn't get ugly edges and just stayed on everywhere. After those four days the edges slowely started to come, and after one week the nailpolish had to be removed, because it wasn't pretty anymore.
But guys, seriously. When nailpolish stays on for four days with me, it will probably stay on even longer for you, because you probably don't have nails like me ( i really hope you don't ) So i really really recommend this polish to you, because it's a nice neutral colour which you can combine with everything. And it'll make your nails look very pretty! It stays on for a long time, and it dries very quick.
 
And now i'm going to show a picture of the result:
 
 
Doesn't that look very cute? ( i know, i don't have
very pretty nails, but as i told you before my nails are just weird. )
 
 
 
Now the review on the bleu nailpolish called lapiz of luxury:
 
In the bottle the colour looks pretty, it's a nice classy bleu colour. Actually this is my favourite colour, so that looks good right!?
So i put on the first layer, and immediatly i can see that this is the most beautifull colour this world has ever known. ( well, that's my opinion ) After five minutes this polish is also dry, and i can put on a second layer. Even though after one layer the polish was already very good, the second layer just gives it a slightly professional look that the first layer can't give. After ten minutes this one is also dry, it looks beautifull on my hands, and i know i have found a new favorite nailpolish. The colour looks the same as it looked in the bottle. And i really love the colour ( seriously i need to find some clothing in this colour! ) Now let's hope this nailpolish stays on for a long time...
After one week the nailpolish is still exactly the same as it was when it was just on! Wow, is this even possible? Nailpolish stays on for more than a week? Well yes, this one does! That has never happend before. In every case not with me. Now i'm sure that i have a new favorite nailpolish!
 
Here are some pictures of the result:
Isn't the colour amazing?
 
 
 
If you combine this nailpolish with a nice
silver ring and a pearl bracelet it will give your hand
a beautifull and classy look!
 
 
 

 

The Essie nailpolish turned out to be very good, so it might be expensive but i assure you that it's a good investment. I'm happy i bought these polishes, because i'm going to use them more often!
I really hope this review has been usefull to you guys! I had a great time testing the polishes for you. And i hope i've given you just the review you needed!

I hope you liked my post.

Byee!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment