Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

My lovely monday

Hey there,

I've decided i'm going to start a 'my lovely' series, this is just a serie of posts on a random day, those posts will go about my life, things that are going on, what music i'm listening to and maybe my new addiction. Here is the first post in the 'my lovely' series. :)





-  I've been loving candles, especially in the cold autumn/winter months they're very cute and give your room a nice and warm look. Also because these candles are scented and they make my room smell like flowers and vanilla ice cream ♥ - I'm really into wearing leggins lately, they're so much more comfy than pants! And i personally think they're very nice with an oversized T-shirt or blouse.
-  I've been listening to Ariana Grande's song called Piano, i love this song! Not only because it's happy and catchy  but also because Ariana sings it so beautifully and pure. I've listened to that song all day long! And i'm still not getting tired of it.
- This day has gone over pretty fast, i remember waking up, and now it's already getting dark. Which means it wont take long and tomorrow starts. Another day has flown.
- Only one week and this month will be over, which means it's almost October! Winter is coming, and so is Christmas and ofcourse the New Year! I'm looking forward that time.
- I'm adoring the cold weather. I can't wait untill it gets colder and i can wear sweaters, hats, scarves and cosy winter jackets :)

Byee!

ItsjustmeTamara

No comments:

Post a Comment