Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

What's in my bag

Hey there,

Today i'm going to do a what's in my bag post! I always love what's in my bag posts and videos so i wanted to do one too.

 
This is my bag, it's a little backpack from Brandy Melville, my utlimate favourite shop.
I bought this bag one month ago, because i had been searching for a backpack like this for years ( seriously.. ) And when i saw this backpack i fell in love with it and decided to buy it.
This bag wasn't very expensive for a leather bag, ( it's not completely leather as you can see ) and i think that's the reason why it wasn't that expensive. The price was: 46,50 pounds.
I use this bag everyday, and i really love it. Even though i don't really think this backpack is very handy, because it's very hard to get your wallet or Phone or something like that out of it because it's on you back. But know let's go to the part where i show you what's in this bag.
  
 
This is what's in my bag,
1. Coconut oil formula, in a former post i told you i really love this hair oil. And i think
it's just nice to put some in my hair when it's all messy and ugly. Because it makes my hair shine and it also makes it soft and pretty.
2. My little make-up bag, i got this make-up bag from a japanese girl, and i think it's really cute. And because it's quite big ( in real life it looks bigger ) i can put a lot of make-up in it. I also keep some tissues in it and some hand/face/body creams. I think i'll do a what's in my make-up bag post somewhere in the future. We will see.
3. My agenda, this is something i always have with me, because i write appointments, things i have to do, assignments and stuff like that in it, and this way i always know when i have something i must be at. Because i tend to forget a lot of appointments and stuff like that...
4. Deodorant, who doesn't have this in his/her bag?
5. A notebook, to release my thoughts and to write some random things in. I just think it's nice to wear it with me for when i'm bored, or when i just need to write something down, or to clear my head.
6. My purse, that's just something everybody has in their bag.
7. A pen, this pen was just random in my bag, i think i just put it in there to have something to write with when i need to.
8. Mango butter by the bodyshop, i don't know why this one isn't in my make-up bag, but i think i used it and was to lazy to put it back. But i really love this body/face butter, and i've been using it for 3 years now. So if you need a new body/face butter, i recommend this one! I think it's around 15 pounds.
9. Ipod with headphones, i listen to music a lot, it's a must for my bag.
10. A little mirror from the Six, which is a cute accessorize shop. It's just handy to have a mirror because it rains a lot here and sometimes you aren't close to a big mirror.
11. Laugh with me Lee Lee parfume, i really love this parfume, it has a nice flowery fragrance by Benefit.
12. Smints, when i just need a breath freshener or a minty taste. I don't think i need to explain this one.
13. Wake me up foundation by Rimmel, i bought this foundation today because i've been hearing very good things about it so i wanted to try it out. This foundation was 11 pounds,  i don't know if it works for me yet, but soon i will.
14. The Spa Collection body lotion with lemon grass, i love this body lotion, it doesn't make me sticky and it smells nice. I take this with me because my arms, hands and legs tend to get very dry through the day.
 
So these are all the articles that were in my bag today. My bag never really get's very messy because i'm a very clean person and i can't stand it when something is very messy. The reason why there's no Phone in this picture is because my Phone is always in my pocket. So it's not in my bag, therefore it wouldn't be right if i said 'my Phone's in my bag' Because that's not how it is.
 
I'll hopefully see you in my next post!
 
ItsjustmeTamara
 


No comments:

Post a Comment