Pages

Friday, August 23, 2013

Introduce

Hey there,

This is my very first blogpost, and to be honest i am very excited! But also... A little scared. It's something very new for me and i've been overthinking this for a long long time. Today i was like, why not give it a try? What could happen? So i took my computer and created a blog, and now i'm typing my first blogpost.
My name is Tamara, i am a 15 year old girl who lives in the Netherlands. Because of that i know for sure that there will be some grammar faults in my blog, and i'm very sorry for that. I can't help it, English is my second language. The reason why i'm writing in English is because when i'm graduated i want to move to england, so this is a great way to improve my English, and this way people from different country's can read my blog.
I am a girl who has always loved fahsion and beauty, so that is going to be a part of my blog. For me the things i love are very important. Those things are singing, doing my make-up, sport, eating delicious food, watching series and movies, listening to music etc. Those are also the things my blog will go about. I really hope to give you some usefull information and to amuse you with my blog.
Hopefully you'll like my blog!

Byee!

ItsjustmeTamara



No comments:

Post a Comment